The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, March 31

Back for a day...

What is it with this age and diarrhea? My middle child went through it, and now my youngest is too. So gross. Last time we started feeding her activia yogurt, and sure enough it helped. So guess what we're stocking up on today? And it's not only her, but my oldest too. Honestly. At least he's potty trained.


It's like, as a parent, you can only go a pre-determined number of days before something happens in your home that activates your gag reflex. Poor hubs almost threw up changing her yesterday. And if I was one of those pregnant women with a quick gag reflex, we'd be in a whole world of hurt right now. I guess that leaves me something to be thankful for, right?


Counting blessings. (which at this point is anything that doesn't smell foul.)

No comments:

Post a Comment