The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, May 9

Getting By...

We survived the hub's second week back at work. Although this week I was extremely ready for the weekend. I couldn't wait to sleep in.

I think I'm getting a cold. It completely knocked me out today. My energy levels were running low all day long. The hubs, bless his heart, came home asap for me to help out.

Moose was super sweet to me all day, understanding that I was having a really hard day. But when it came time for the hubs to get him ready for bed he was a real snot. He's currently got his face in a corner. He's been there for over 5 minutes. Makes me sad. I understand so much better the sentiment "This'll hurt me more than it hurts you" since I've become a parent.

Monkey is still screaming whenever she's displeased. We're working on it. It's going to be a long battle, I think.

Munchkin is doing well at nights. Last night she had a dream feed at 10:30, a full feed at 2:15, and a half feed at 4:30. We got up at 7:30.

I'm getting my 6 week check-up Thursday. The hubs is getting me some new running shoes for Mother's Day. He wants to take me to pick them out, so I didn't have them for Mother's Day. I'm really excited. I also want to play volleyball again. I haven't played in a year. I quit going to my Thursday night group last April when I started running every night.

The hub's last day of school is officially on our calendar. It's in about 5 weeks. I'm so excited!

Moose is still in the corner. He's lost computer and tv privileges tomorrow. It's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment