The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, May 16

Mommy Back...

I went to the chiropractor for the first time today. It wasn't until I was there that I finally realized why I was having the pain I was. It wasn't really bad. Just a discomfort every now and then if I bent the wrong way. I had a small pain at the base of my neck and my lower/middle back. But after the chiropractor said I had "mommy back" it got me thinking about it. That's when I realized exactly where I got the pains from. Just picture it in your mind. Constantly looking down at my beautiful baby, whether in nursing or putting her to sleep. And bending down to put her down or pick her up from the swing. (She's been sleeping there ever since she got congested. We're working on transitioning her to the crib.) So I quite literally had "mommy back". Hazard of the job I guess. :)

1 comment: