The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Sunday, March 20

Good Day...

Today was just a good day. The kids didn't sleep in, even though they went down at 9:30. No surprise there. We went to church, got them down for a late nap at 3. Me and the hubs prepped some dinner for some friends who were coming over with their 1 1/2 year old. It ended up being great. The guys ended up going together and helping tear down equipment from the concert last night. The ladies stayed home chatting and making sure the kids didn't break anything. They all played really well, which was great. The hubs is putting the kiddos down right now. I slept pretty awful last night. Major rib pain. It's coming back currently. Argh. But I'm looking forward to a foot massage from the hubs since I was on my feet cooking for quite a while. My contractions are staying stronger, and occasionally I'll get more than one in an hour. Sometimes closer together. So that's good. Things are slowly progressing. I'm pretty eager for my appointment Tuesday to see if I'm progressing. This week should be relaxing enough. Not a ton to do.

5 days til my mom comes! Holy cow! Only 12 til the baby is due! Yahoo! It's all winding down and I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment