The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Saturday, March 19

The Tour...

We were finally able to go walk around Labor & Delivery today. Our hospital rocks. Each labor and delivery room has it's own full sized tub with jets. Sweet! The rooms are totally spacious, and some of the recovery rooms have double beds. We got what paperwork we could do finished, so we're ready to go. Let's get on with this!!

We were also able to attend an amazing album release party for my bro-in-law's band Marshall Catch. It was so much fun! Moose and Monkey ended up dancing on the dance floor, right infront of the band. It was basically a kiddo free for all. Luckily they had ear plugs, so we don't think they damaged anything. They got to bed around 9:30 and we know they have to be completely wiped out. Goodness knows I am!

My ribs are aching. Contractions continue to be a bit stronger than before. And for an hour or two or three after our hospital tour I was feeling all sorts of tightening and discomforts in my lower back and abdomen. Guess my body was just getting excited about the idea of delivery too! I'm gonna go sit on the couch with a newly opened container of ice cream and finish watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with the hubs. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment