The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Friday, March 4

Second Try...

So tomorrow me and the hubs are making a second attempt at that day trip I mentioned last week. But we won't be for sure until we check the roads in the morning. But so far this week, the weather has been much more favorable than last. We'll see.

4 more weeks. Officially. 3 more til Mom comes. 21 days exactly. I have been feeling so much more tired in the evenings than I used to. I can only blame that on pregnancy. I even slept pretty good last night. I don't remember this amount of exhaustion with my other pregnancies, but back then I wasn't tending to 2 kids while being pregnant. Makes a huge difference. I'm most certainly gearing up for this pregnancy to be done so we can move on to the next phase.

The other night I thought to myself, "Am I read to be woken up multiple times each night to breastfeed this baby?" The answer was a quick, "No." But are you ever? Again, "No." But at least I'll be able to sleep so much more soundly in between those times. Right now I probably don't wake up as much as I will, but my sleep is not nearly as restful as it could be. Back pain, rib pain, potty breaks, etc. Not to mention no more acrobatics going on in my innards. I'm ready for it. Let's cut the leash on this lady and get rolling!

No, I really don't want to deliver very early. Monkey was 5 days early and that was great. But I want to be able to take my baby home 24 hours after delivery. (After 4 days in the hospital with Moose, we left asap with Monkey. It was awesome!) No NICU for me. So I'll suck it up for the next few weeks. Although once my mom is here, bets are off. I'll be doing whatever I can to get the ball rolling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment