The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, March 29

3 day weekend...

We just got back from a 3 day vacation with my hub's family. I was going to mention it was coming, so the 3 day missing blogs would be explained. We were miraculously without technology pretty much the entire time. We had no internet, amazingly had no cell phone calls, and watched no tv.

I have a few thoughts from this weekend experience (4 separate family units sharing a somewhat small living space.) But seeing as I am so extremely exhausted that I have a perma-headache, I'm going to sign off early and leave a promise for something more substantial tomorrow. 

Kid moment: After we got back home, I put down Monkey and she happily walked through the house, opening all of her favorite cupboards and drawers, and explored the toys. It was so sweet to see her so excited to be home. She's never been gone this long from home since we moved into our place when she was 4 months old. Yay for being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment