The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Sunday, December 12

Another Day...

Today was pretty average. We all went to church. The kids took naps. The kids are now in bed. The only news is that Monkey is still struggling wtih a cough that wakes her up too early in the morning and too early from her nap. I can't wait til it's gone because I'm betting she'll sleep in really late that morning since she'll finally be able to sleep more peacefully.

Me and the hubs set up our new computer (from which I'm blogging). Our old one is 6 1/2 years old and we worry it's going to crash on us. So we got our wonderful new computer set up and I taught Moose how to play some news games, introduced him to "paintbrush" (what kid doesn't love playing with that) and overall got more organized. It feels awesome.

This coming Tuesday and Thursday it's my day to do preschool. Let's hope I can handle it all in my somewhat more advanced pregnant state. We'll see.

Hope Monkey doesn't cough too bad tonight. Well, I'm off to see "The End" of Lost. Can't believe it's finally over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment