The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, December 9

So tired...

That's about all I can say. Last night wasn't nearly as smooth as I was hoping.  Monkey woke up at 3, still with a fever, and pretty much stayed awake til somewhere around 4:45. I slept by her bed on the floor to keep her reigned in and not coming out of her room every few minutes. We slept in til a little after 8, but it was still exhausting. Her fever has persisted today, but it's slightly lower. So hopefully by the end of tomorrow it'll be low enough that it won't bother her so much. I know she's pretty exhausted too.

Christmas is continually coming closer. I can hardly believe it's almost 2 weeks away. I just hope I can get my projects done by then. Even if I don't, I'll still make them for the kids. But it'd be nice to meet the deadline.

I'm looking forward to a day of nothing to do but school with Moose. (at home) Mondays and Fridays are my haven at home days. Nowhere to go, no schedules to meet. Since he started preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Wednesday has become our official library day, (all of these good things) it keeps us really busy. It's been good for the kids to get out of the house so regularly, especially in the snowy winter. But it makes me enjoy those days at home all the more.

Can't wait til the kids are in bed. I'm looking forward to a big bowl of popcorn and watching a few episodes of "Lost" in bed. Hope Monkey sleeps better tonight. For all our sakes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment