The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, December 13

Cough, cough, cough...

So today was up and down, mostly about Monkey. She's still coughing a bit, although she didn't wake up once last night. So at first I thought it was going to be a better day. But when it came to naptime, things just didn't work out. I put her down early, and she cried on and off, possibly sleeping in the off times, for about 3 hours. It was awful. I felt so bad for her. But she only coughs during sleep times. She doesn't cough consistently throughout the day, but when it comes to sleeptime, that's a whole other story. Then she also ended up staying up a little late tonight too, due to company. But she's quiet now, so maybe, just maybe she's already passed out from exhaustion. And if her cough is actually improving like I think it is, she might even sleep in to make up for lost time.

It was a slightly difficult/tiresome day, but despite that it was still productive. For one, we had some killer homemade pizza for dinner. :) Then I was also able to work on one of Monkey's Christmas present during "naptime". I'm definitely gearing up for some relaxation tonight.

Oh, and I'm hosting preschool tomorrow. Asssuming they still bring their kids after I emailed the moms all about Monkey's coughing situation. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment