The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, December 8

Keeping busy...

I am learning that over this holiday season I will be kept very busy. Unless I completely drop the ball, anyway.

Yesterday we had preschool, me and Monkey kept busy while he was gone. I've been Christmas crafting during naptime, getting some serious work done. The hubs had an evening meeting, so I was busy with kiddos and bedtime. Then we relaxed with some tv episode watching on Netflix, one of our more favorite past times.

Today was equally busy. No preschool, but our weekly trip to the library. More crafting during naptime, finishing Christmas project #4 out of 8. Then I had some evening business to take care of. There's still wrapping to be done, shopping to be done (probably get it done during our date Friday night), and more sewing!

Poor Monkey is feverish. She woke up with a pretty high fever. I hate seeing her lethargic or sicky. I mostly just saw her grouchy, but gave her a dose of tylenol while she was in bed (when we put Moose to bed) and she just seemed so sad. I'm sure it was just her being tired because she was woken up 2 hours into her nightly sleeping, but still. I hope she's feeling better tomorrow and doesn't wake up at night due to fever or other discomforts.

Darn those winter maladies. We've almost all got coughs and runny noses. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment