The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Friday, September 17

Busy, busy, busy...

So now that Moose has started his preschool group this week, I feel like it's been non-stop busy. We have had an appointment or something planned every day this week. I'm a pretty laid back schedule type. I don't mind spending a few days in a row at home going absolutely nowhere. So this week has felt pretty exhausting. The last two days in particular were rough and by the time the hubs got home I was chomping at the bit for some alone time. But today, despite even more busy, it was alright. Maybe I'm adjusting? Perhaps.  I feel like this new schedule isn't too bad, but I just need to buck up and adjust to the change. Moose had preschool twice a week. The day inbetween is library day. We've become total library addicts, which I think is a good thing. We rely on our weekly refreshing supply of books and a few good videos for the kids. Moose enjoys storytime and the craft, of course. I definitely get my book fix as well. Mondays and Fridays are now our do nothing days, or misc. appointment days. Or maybe playdate days. But I think I can do it. It feels good, in a slightly masochistic way, to have so much to do. The business keeps the kids occupied in a way that doesn't require much energy from me, and the increased activity makes nap times even better for me, which is a nice perk.  I know it might take another week (or two) to continue to adjust to the schedule, but I'm sure I'll get there.

Baby 3 is a lime now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment