The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Friday, September 10

Playing at the Park...

So I was determined to take the kids to the park. We haven't been since Moose's birthday back at the end of July. I heard it was going to be sunny today, and since I missed the last sunny day two days ago, I was decided that we go today. So we did.

Unfortunately it was quite windy and pretty cold. But the sun poked out every now and then, warming me just enough. They were there alone, so they had to band together for entertainment. It was so sweet. Moose started catching Monkey at the bottoms of the slides, and even took her down the big windy slide a few times on his lap. After going down with him, she knew she could do it on her own, and he started catching her at the bottom again. It was seriously so cute. He would hold her hand, and help her up the steps. The whole time he'd be saying things like, "You can do it." or "I gotcha." It was physically cold thanks to the wind, but I had a real warm moment watching my kiddos playing together, and seeing how much they like each other.

Come on everybody. Together now. "Awww."

No comments:

Post a Comment