The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, September 16

Pregnancy Brain...

So I've been aware lately that I am severely inflicted with pregnancy brain. For those of you not in the know, that means I forget things constantly or get details wrong, or anything in between. Bless the hubs, he reminded me today (after a pretty good bout of pregnancy brain) that pregnancy brain is beautiful. So at least I'm beautiful, right? :)

For those of you who have children, you learn that the pregnancy brain,unfortunately, does not go away after the pregnancy is done. You may recover significantly, but bearing children has the unfortunate side effect of leaving a bit of that damage afterwards. So now that I'm on number 3, I'm afraid of what will be left after this one is born. :)

I can already imagine my mom's sweet comments in my inbox about how smart I am, and beautiful, or something else to make me smile and remember why I love her so much. I guess the best parts aren't lost in having kids. She had 7, and she's freakin' awesome! I suppose I can survive number 3 after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment