The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Saturday, September 4

Papa deprived...

So today Monkey decided she was completely Papa deprived. Every waking moment she was asking me about him. (Which means she signed "papa" to me by pointing at her head.) We ran some errands in town today and every time I got her in or out of the car, she asked me about Papa. At the end of her nap, he came home and I headed out to a baby shower. So he was with her for a few hours until I got home. She had apparently been just fine the entire time, until I got home. Then she was a ball of fury and whining. Not quite ready to share him with me yet? Who knows.

Although I'm still the one who has to put her to bed.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment