The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, October 11

Just A Monday...

There really wasn't anything outstanding about today. It was just a good day. I say this in a good way. Today was a good day. Nothing really specific that comes to mind that I wanted to write about. But it feels good to have had a pretty normal day. We had a friend over this morning (who lives far, so it was a treat) and that was really fun. The boys played, Monkey stalked around, we made some Halloween cookies. Good times. During naptime I was hit with a productive bug and tried to do as many of my projects as possible. (I did pretty good too. Not finishing as much as I wanted to, but feeling so good about what I did finish.) We had a great dinner of fried fish, rice and zucchini. Family Night, with some more frosted cookies as our dessert. The hubs is attempting to put the kids down. I only say attempting because lately Monkey only goes to bed with me. But all I do is lay her down in her crib, on her little pillow (a new thing. It's tiny.) and sing a few songs. She's still been a bit of a crank pot today, so we'll see. Although we already gave her some yummy tylenol to help ease the canine pain. Can't wait til this teething business is done. She was still picky-ish today. Cheerios, cheese, saltines, applesauce, milk, apple juice, bread, and maybe a bite of rice. Oh, and frosted sugar cookies. Of course those are okay. All in all a really good day. Hope tomorrow is equally good. We're getting the piano tuned. (Can I hear a hooray?) Very excited for this. Now when my mom mails me a copy of "Bridge over Troubled Waters" I can play it and it will sound fantastic. Can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment