The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, October 12

Tuning Tuesday...

Today gets to be Tuning Tuesday because the piano was tuned this morning! It took 2 whole hours, but it sounds great and now I could actually teach someone on it. (I'm vaguely considering starting Moose on it. With some great little kid books of course. I'll have to check the selection. For now, just a thought.) Moose had preschool today. Then naps happened. (Yay!) The afternoon was unremarkable. Computer games, some small me-tasks, books to read, then pancakes and bacon for dinner.

Is it so funny that my kids love bacon? (I like to say they get it from their Grandpa, my fantastic Dad. Happy Birthday Daddy!) Moose seriously ate like 3 strips of bacon at dinner. He actually ate more than me, since he ate 2 pancakes and I only ate 1. Monkey even ate decent today. Cheerios, applesauce, some macaroni, crackers and cheese, pancakes, and yes, a few pieces of bacon. :)

I feel like I'm finally past the caution stage of eating where I don't eat things for fear they would make me throw up. But now I'm starting to feel (already) like I'm in the stage where I fill up really fast, so I can't eat much. (Bummer!) I don't know if this will pass and then come back later on, when it usually hits, or if it's just coming early. But it's no fun to finally feel like you can eat things, only to have to seriously limit your portion size. (Or keep the tums handy, which I've already had to use.)

Although, I find there's always room for ice cream or chocolate. Just saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment