The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, October 27

Silliness and potty breaks...

That was pretty much all today was. Tons of silliness from the kids and a bunch of potty breaks for me. Guess I was drinking more water today than normal. Of course, lots of silliness also leads to a good amount of tears, as any parent knows. But for the most part it was just silliness. The kids are sleeping for now. (Unless Monkey starts having her bedtime party, as she likes to do.) Tomorrow is a preschool day and I need to prep things for Moose's Halloween party on Friday. I've got a ghost pinata to make, candied popcorn (which I'm so jazzed about), some pizza crust (for the parents), and maybe some orange play-doh or a pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern.  I don't have many Halloween games. Any suggestions?

Moose's cape is awesome. Did I already talk about it? Red, with white borders on the sides and bottom, and a blue border on top/neck connecting piece. It has a big white heart (his choice of shape) and his first name initial in blue. He wore it to playgroup today and I must say he looked rather dashined riding around on his bike. (Which he's getting much better at.) We'll see if I get any mask or wristbands chomped out by Friday or Saturday. We'll see.

I'm completely looking forward to watching Alias with the hubs tonight. We're finishing the series. I was dreading it, since my friend said she hated it. But we were so invested, we have to finish. I was worried I'd hate it too, but accidentally saw a spoiler and think I'll actually love it. Still remains to be seen.

Ooh, and I just finished a book. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment