The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, April 18

The Big 365!

I've officially made it through a year's worth of blogging! Yay for me! Although it ultimately took me longer than a year, I'm still proud of myself. It really is hard to believe I've been writing this blog so long. But for those of you who get a kick out of my parental rants and stories, fear not. I'm not going to stop writing. I may not write every night, but I do think I'm going to continue sharing my stories of Moose, Monkey, and Munchkin.

Today Munchkin had her 2 week appointment. She weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was somewhere between 22-22 1/4 in. long. (I find most of their measurements for infants very unreliable, no matter what method they use.) She's wonderful and healthy and just amazing. :) We did get a better diaper rash remedy. The poor thing has had a diaper rash for a while (She's only 2 weeks old. I can't believe she already got a diaper rash. We change her like every 2-3 hours!) and it was getting pretty nasty the last 2 days. So now we're putting neosporin and triple paste on her. We're hoping it will work quickly (like the doc said it would) and get our cutie's patootie feeling better soon.

We got the kiddos down somewhat earlier today (since Monkey wakes the house up at 6:30 no matter what time they go to bed) in the hopes that they'll fall asleep earlier and give us more "us" time. (Even if "us" includes Munchkin.) We'll see if it works!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRADS!! I am happy that you made it this far! Hey I need to help you add some stuff on to your blog.

    ReplyDelete