The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Saturday, April 16

Grrr...

Tonight was frustrating. Monkey is totally wearing me out. "No" to everything, and no longer letting us shut the door at bedtime. Me and the hubs had a long talk and we're going to do our best to stay focused on what's important and not let the little things drag us down. With so many changes going on, it's hard to find solid ground. and with Monkey being 2 and changing so much, that only adds to the chaos. But we'll manage. The hubs has a cold (boo!) so we're headed to bed early in the hopes that he can get better asap. Tomorrow will be semi-relaxing since the hubs will be taking the kiddos to church and me and Munchkin will be at home for a few quiet hours alone. Hopefully that will be enough for me to feel rejuvenated.

I would've posted something about yesterday but it would take too much mental energy right now to remember any of it. I do remember we (finally) gave Munchkin her first bath at home. Took long enough, I know. Now her hair smells like Aveeno. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment