The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Sunday, April 10

Who Needs Pajamas...

This has happened a few nights now, but I kept forgetting to mention anything. Every night, we try to check on the kiddos before we go to bed. Just to make sure no one's fallen out of bed, the temperature is comfy, that sort of thing. So far Moose has been the one to surprise us, with bloody noses and that sort of thing. But the last 3 nights, Monkey has had her own surprises. When I've gone in to check on the kids, I've found her with her pajamas unzipped (she's wearing big one piecers with a zipper down the front.) and any combination of her limbs sticking out. Last night was the most undressing she'd done, with her jammies unzipped and both legs hanging out. How she managed to do that with her arms still in, I don't know. It's pretty hard to do. I also managed to put both of her legs back in and zip her back up without her waking up. Who knows what we'll find when we check on her tonight. :)

Munchkin is doing fine. Another great night for her. Despite Monkey's waking up at 6 am this morning. I went on my first walk this afternoon. If it hadn't been insanely windy, it would've been pretty nice. But since it was crazy windy, I didn't stay out and walk as long as I had planned. Ultimately, it was good the weather turned me around early because my body did get a bit tired. I was only walking, but as I told the hubs, my "birthing parts" got a tad tired. But hopefully I'll be able to do this more regularly (especially with the hubs on vacation) and get my parts feeling a bit stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment