The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, April 26

Bye Bye...

Today I caught Monkey waving bye bye to the neighbors as we were heading inside. She's never waved hello or goodbye, but we've never really tried to get her to. (You know, by physically waving her hand for her.) But she obviously knew the word and decided she was going to do it on her own. It was pretty darn cute.

Today was a pretty average day. Aside from the kids waking up at 6:20. (For my sweet hubs, not me. I didn't have to get up until 6:45.) It was a rather billowy day outside, despite the sunshine, so we didn't head out anywhere. We have plans for tomorrow so we'll be out and about then.

Nothing really earth shattering to report on the parenting front today. I suppose there are days like that. My biggest triumph today was getting some stains out of their whites with bleach. (Although I did transfer a tiny bit onto a non-white part of Moose's shirt. But I prefer that "stain" to the one that was on the white part before.)

Yup, nothing to report. This Mama's signing out. (and I need to do dishes and clean up a bit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment