The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, April 8

Who knew that was true...

So I was scrubbing the kiddos down in the tub today and remembered a funny thought I've had.  I never realized it was true.

Kids really do need to have their "behind their ears" scrubbed. They get totally crusty and gross. I don't know what it is that they do that gets weird stuff behind their ears. I don't need to scrub behind my ears. It's one of those things you remember from old tv shows, or old sayings. I never realized it was true until I had kids.

It took me even longer to convince my hubs it was true. But once you feel that spot behind their ears, if it's been a while since their last scrub, there's no denying it. It's real.

Who knew?

Oh, ps, we went back to the park and I found the transformer. (15-20 min. drive up and back, with Monkey screaming over of the half way home.) Mom of the Year Award for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment