The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, May 5

Playdate!

Yeah for playdates! This morning there was snow on the roof and it was still coming down a little. Such a downer start to the day. (Although I was super rested, which was awesome.) So I decided we (meaning, I) would ask Moose's friend to come over and play. It was so great. I chat with the mom, the kids entertain themselves, somewhat. You still end up giving them attention, but not nearly as much because they have someone else to bother instead of just you.

And my new blender part is here! (About a month ago, now, I broke a part in our blender and have since been suffering without it.) I am one happy camper. I'm sure Moose will be happy too, as he enjoys the fruit smoothies I make for him. Actually, Monkey really likes them too. So smiles all around!

All in all, another really good day. Yay for brand new days. Really all it takes for me is no major freak outs or break downs, and I'm able to accomplish one or two things on my personal to do list. And I did. So I'm happy. Relax time with the hubby now. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment