The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, May 4

Way!

(Way would be how Moose says Yay.) Today was a day of little victories.

*Moose got an ice cream at McDonalds for filling out an entire sheet with stickers. (Which he earns when he focuses and does well during school.)
*I continued the battle of making Monkey resume signing "all done".
*I have kept her pacifier out of her mouth except for naptime.
*Despite a really sore bum from participating in P90X yesterday, I still did my two miles this evening.
*Moose remembered the number 11 in english and spanish during school this morning.
*Monkey had her first bite of ice cream.
*I folded my clean laundry and started the kid's laundry too.
*Made it to a playdate. (Good for the kids and me too!)
*About to enjoy a relaxing evening with the hubs.

Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment