The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, May 11

Sleepy Head...

Sorry for the missing blog last night. My hubs was busy working his magic on some spreadsheets, trying to figure out next year's health insurance, with our estimated paycheck (since that's not settled yet either), trying to make ends meet.

The last while Monkey has been sleeping in until about 8:30, so she's trimmed down to one nap instead of two. But by the time we get to naptime at about 1, she's so pooped out, she generally falls asleep with me in the rocking chair. It's so sweet. I really enjoy it. Granted, Moose stays awake the entire time, I think specifically to say good night. But it's really sweet to have a baby fall asleep in your arms, no matter how old.

P.S. I'm gearing up for a visit from my parents this weekend, so I'm busy cleaning/planning for their visit. We haven't seen them since Monkey was about 6 weeks old. We stayed with them on a mini-vacation for 2 weeks. So it's been forever, and they kids have grown tons. So good times are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment