The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, August 24

Bumps...

So over the past few days, Monkey is having a really hard time not hitting her head once a day. It's really getting to be a bit much.
For example: Sunday she walked straight into the door jam. There was some confusion with a big brother in the vicinity, but I'm pretty sure it was still mostly her own fault. I'm pretty sure she hit it again on Sunday too. Just forgot the details. Then there's today. She walked straight into the door frame. I mean, straight on. It was so sad. I was just thinking, "What are you doing?" She's got a nice bruise. Then I was playing with her, and she swung her body around and whacked her forehead on the back of my chair. Again, so sad. Poor thing.

I can't imagine the headaches she's been having lately. We try to give her some tylenol if we know she hit it really good, just in case. I'd hate having a bad migraine after some of her accidents without a little tylenol love. Hope she sleeps good tonight. Without any headaches.

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing! K went through a similar stage. She walked right into a drinking fountian, one of those ceramic ones? She used to also run straight into the car door. EVERYTIME! and the wall too. Um how do you NOT see these things? thankfully it only lasted a couple weeks...

    ReplyDelete