The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Sunday, August 29

Red Rover, Red Rover...

Send Mama right over! Today we played some games as a family. A while back the hubs taught Moose some fun games and he wanted to play them this afternoon. We played a rousing few rounds of Red Rover, which mostly consisted of 3 of us, with Monkey occasionally running through the place, and ducking under our arms when she got to us. We then proceeded to play some Red Light, Green Light. I will admit that it was a ton of fun. I haven't played that since I was a kid, growing up at my parent's house. I have a ton of great memories playing that in our family room. So we played that, again with only 3 people, but we had a great time. And when Moose was the light man, me and the hubs actually competed a little bit, which was quite fun. I ended up breaking a little sweat by the time we were done. What an awesome afternoon of game playing. It'll be even more fun when Monkey is a bit older and can join in the fun a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment