The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Friday, August 27

Kisses...

So this was originally intended for yesterday, but the hubs had a long online training for work and immediately turned off the comp after. So here it is today.

Lately, I've started to give Monkey "eskimo kisses". When we rub our noses together. She thinks they are so hilarious, she'll always start giggling. I remember getting a multitude of those silly kisses from my dad when I was little. He was pro at the whisker kiss. I remember butterfly kisses. (Just to mention, I cannot stand that song. Don't know why, just can't.) I certainly remember eskimo kisses. I'm sure we probably made up a few others too. That's the same thing Moose did. I was remembering when he was younger and I introduced him to the eskimo kiss. He was equally intrigued by it and would laugh everytime I did it.

So tonight, have yourself a smile and think about cute little kiddos giggling at eskimo kisses. It sure did make my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment