The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Friday, July 16

The Swishy Dance...

Tonight I was helping Moose brush his teeth. Afterwards, he swishes flouride. He has come to call this swishy. At first, (we started doing this pretty regularly right before Christmas) he had the hardest time keeping it in for maybe 30 seconds. Eventually I came up with this song. It's changed a few times, but I call it the swishy song. I will dance and sing next to Moose as he swishes. He will start to dance a little bit, and spin around. It's so cute. After a few times of doing this I realized he'll keep it in his mouth much longer (how much swishing he's actually doing is questionable) because he's so distracted by his dancing. As I was doing the swishy song tonight, I looked at me and him in the mirror and just had to smile. It looked so silly and so cute. It was a really sweet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment