The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, July 21

Uh-oh...

When Moose was almost 1, he started the uh-oh thing. Whenever something fell down, he would repeat "uh-oh" until it was picked up. It wasn't his first word, but pretty close. It was a pretty cute phase. For a long time, I was waiting for Monkey to pick up "uh-oh". Good thing I didn't hold my breath.

But today, me and her were hanging out on my bed (for some reason, the parent's bed is such a cool place to be, as even I recall from my youth) and she tossed my teddy bear (Yes, I sleep with a teddy bear. Just like my mom.) over the side. I said uh-oh. Then she started repeating it too. She continued to throw over all 4 pillows, saying uh-oh each time. It was so darn cute. I was so pleased that Monkey has officially learned "uh-oh".

It's the simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment