The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, January 17

3 Day Weekends...

Today was our 3 day weekend. Yay! First thing that means for me is sleeping in a bit. It also means the hubs wearing out the kids nonstop in the hopes they'll fall asleep better at night. They get way more physical activity when he's around! I tend to be more productive too, since it makes me feel lazy to sit around reading or something like that when he's home since he doesn't know the meaning of "relax" unless it's night and the kids are in bed. (Naptime doesn't count. It's still daylight.)

So far Monkey's bedtime seems to be better. I'll still sit on our little revelation for another day or two to see if it continues to stick. But I'm feeling confident we finally figured out what was bothering her.

Baby 3 continues to grow. Her movements are much more visible from the outside of me. If you were to watch for a while, you'd see her kicks and punches jiggling my belly around. I still have a feeling she might be smaller than Monkey was (7lbs. 7oz.), which would be weird. If she's bigger, that's totally fine. Moose was 9 lbs, so anything smaller still seems a bit novel. (Even though he was a c-section.) I just feel small, belly-wise. But I know I tend to do a lot of stretching out the last trimester. I've got 2 1/2 months of pure weight gain for the little bun, so I'm sure the oven will continue to expand it's boundaries.

Well, I'm gonna go help brush some teeth. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment