The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Monday, January 31

Sniffles...

So I didn't sleep superbly last night, and upon getting up I learned that both my little ones have the sniffles. Yay. (Said very unenthusiastically.) So today was a lazy day. When I told Moose that, he said, "What's that?" I told him he could stay in his pajamas and we would just hang around the house and not do much. (I'm sure he's like, how is that different?) But he wanted to play the computer, and usually the rule is chores have to be done first, which includes getting dressed. So I was the loner in my pj's today, and doing my best to be lazy since my kids apparently don't get the concept.

Hopefully what we have is short-lived and doesn't get any more involved that sniffling. Moose's preschool group tomorrow is already cancelled since all kids involved are sick in one form or another. Goodness gracious. Oh well. Maybe I'll make tomorrow a lazy day too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment