The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, January 18

To-do List...

Recently I bought a new planner for the new year. The past few months I had been guilty of not planning, remembering or scheduling much. I kept a to-do list, but it mostly centered around holiday things. So now that those are done with, I'm back to a normal to-do list. I'm proud to say I have been supremely productive. The nice thing is, when I'm busily attacking little (or large) projects throughout the day the kids let me do it. Or Monkey tries to help, which is fine too. It has been so awesome! I feel so much more put together. The house is staying cleaner, dinner is ready earlier, and laundry is totally being taken care of. I'm doing crafty projects, clean-up projects, random me-things, things that I've been working on for a year, and brand new ideas. I know this rush of productivity won't last for too long, especially with a baby on the way (which I'm still sort of in denial about), but I'm most certainly going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Ooh, just remembered something that needs to go on the to-do list! (Oh, and I've got a doctor's appointment Thursday. I'm going every 2 weeks now. Crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment