The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, February 1

Little Helper...

Monkey has become quite the little helper lately. Her mimicking of my daily activities has only increased over the last short while. She will now help me make my bed, clean out her ears, attempt to spray things in her hair, she's tried to apply mascara a few times, wiping up messes, pours the soap in the washer, puts the clothes in the washer, and enjoys dumping/pouring out anything that I'm measuring for cooking purposes. She had the hardest time letting me crack the eggs with her for our scrambled eggs tonight. She wanted to do it on her own once I showed her how to crack an egg. (With me, of course. Not on her own.) We wear our aprons together and she just has a blast. It might have taken me longer to make our pancakes, eggs and syrup, but I think it was most definitely worth it. I will enjoy my little helper for as long as she wants to help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment