The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, February 3

Today...

We had a pretty busy day today. The kids got up (too early, but that's another story) and we did breakfast, chores, and I got things ready for a day out of the house. We took Moose to preschool and me and Monkey hit the errand list. Doctor's office, Wal-Mart, Library, Shoe Repair, Haircut, and picked up Moose from preschool. A seriously busy 3 hour round trip.

Doctor's trip was successful. My weight is on track, so is the size of my uterus. All in all, we're in super good shape. Naps were only semi-successful. Monkey had a great one. Almost 2 hours. (They've been shorter lately.) Moose, however, didn't nap. He stayed in my bed for a little over an hour. We know he's tired, but I think he was a bit overtired since he got down later than I wanted to. He also turned the clocks towards him (I always face them away). Whenever he can see a clock, he just stares at it and waits til 3 or something. Then he comes out and asks if he took a good nap. But we're homebound tomorrow, so naps are most certainly on the menu. Especially for him.

Oh, and then during my piano lesson (I teach, I'm not the student) I had the kids playing in their bedroom. When I went back there when it was over, Moose had dumped every toy out of their big toy shelf storage thing and dumped out 3 puzzles. It was ridiculous. So we spent the next 30 or so minutes cleaning that up. But the kids were in bed at 7:00. So me and the hubs are going to relax, possibly eat some popcorn or something, then dose up with Benadryl (we both have colds) and go to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment