The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Saturday, February 5

8 to go...

I officially have 8 weeks til my due date. Which means 7 til my Mom gets here. Yay! Today turned out to be a great Saturday. I was worried it would be a bit of a downer since the hubs has gotten our cold, but it's been as mild for him as it was for me, so that's awesome. He woke up feeling better today (yay!) and we had a pretty normal Saturday. We all went out and did some shopping, which can be dangerous, but turned out great. The kids and the hubs took naps while I worked on to-do things. Then shortly after naps were done, we dropped the kids off at a friend's house while we got dinner and started a movie. Awesome Saturday! The hubs is currently picking them up. Then they'll go to bed and we'll finish our movie. Ooh, the other great thing about today was that it was practically 40 degrees the entire day (warm for us right now) and very sunny. The sun was so great! It actually warmed you! It was nice to be able to enjoy it since it's supposed to start getting cold again tomorrow. All in all, it made for a great Saturday. I can only hope that it will feel even more spring like in 8 weeks. I hate the idea of having our baby when it's all wintery out. Monkey was born just a few weeks later than this one is due, and where we were living (2 hours south of where we are now) it was plenty spring-like. We spent most of the day walking til my water broke. Oh well. We'll see. Til then, I'll just enjoy the sun (and the 40 degree weather) whenever I can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment