The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, February 9

Blah...

Today was not a bad day. A long day, but not a bad one. The hubs has been gone all day again. I haven't handled today nearly as graciously as I did the last one. I've just felt a bit tired all day long. Perhaps a bit uncomfortable. The kiddos are tired. Moose was most certainly ready for bed. He was a tad whiny today, throwing the occasional fit, which never sits well with me. All I've wanted to do today is lay down and read my book. I've managed to do quite a bit of the reading part, but not so much laying down. The house is a total mess. We try pretty hard to keep it relatively clean, no huge messes on the floor. But right now, the living room is covered in DVD cases and toys. There are huge coats infront of the door. The kitchen is scattered with shoes and toys, and Monkey's dinner dishes are still on teh table. Not to mention the rest of dinner paraphinalia (I know I didn't spell that one right) that is all over the kitchen counters. I really don't want the hubs to come home to this, but I really don't want to clean anything. At all. I just feel so tired. I'm going to go read on the couch now. My back hurts. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment