The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Sunday, November 14

About Time...

Monkey finally slept in. She wasn't even asleep the whole time. We went in at 8:30 (to get to church on time. Otherwise I would've left her until she demanded to come out. She was happily laying in her bed when we went in.) to bring her out. She was noticeably less grouchy today, and in general much more happy than usual. It was awesome. It was so nice to have our sweet Monkey back instead of Grouchy McGee.

We had a program in church today with all the kids 12 and under. Moose had memorized his part, which he said at two different times. "We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost." He was so sweet. I was sitting at the piano helping out, and was super proud. After the second time, a few people gave him high-5's on his way back to his seat, and stopped and asked his aunt why they were doing that. :)

Ooh, best thing. Last night, we were laying in bed and I felt little Baby Girly kick twice. I thought to myself, maybe if I get the hubs to feel, he'll catch at least one. He was propped up in bed on his back, being kinda sick. But I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly. (His hand was super warm. It was kinda nice.) Once I put his hand on my belly, little baby Girly started doing jumping jacks. He got to feel tons of movement, on the first try. It was really great. So on our first try, Baby Girly had tons to say to her Papa.

Makes me smile everytime I think about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. That was Brayden's part in his program, too. How funny.

    Glad Emery slept in. Wish Carly did.

    ReplyDelete