The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, November 23

Snow Day...

Today was a good old snow day. We had tons of snow yesterday and last night, and it was uber cold today. Even I got a bit stir crazy, wanting to go out, but knowing the cold would stop the kids from enjoying the snow play. But fortunately the hubs won't be working a full day tomorrow, since he's not in school, so we might be able to  make a go of snow play, even though it's supposed to be even colder tomorrow than it was today.

I'm still working on Project 2, and started Project 3, which is for Moose. It's a little bag for him to carry his scriptures to church. It's pretty darn cute. It's the most simple project I'm doing for Christmas, so I thought I'd do it early on, to help me get my sewing mojo.
We still don't have a name for Baby 3. We recently looked at our family trees to try and find some fun and interesting names. There are a few. But mostly I've been pretty uninspired. I know it's going to be the same as last time, and it will hit us in one day and we'll get our creative flow and pick the first and middle name in one sitting.  I just don't have a list of girl's names in the back of my mind. If we were having a girl, the first name would be chosen. I've thought about using it for a girl's name (it's one of those that goes either way) but I think I'm going to wait and save it for a boy. I'm pretty sure we'll have at least one more baby, and it could be a boy. That's years away, but I really had my mind set on using the name for a boy.

Any name suggestions? We like traditional names that might be out of use. We dig scriptural names, or names with cool meanings. But we really have no clue what direction we're going in. We will certainly take any suggestions we can get. :)

Thanskgiving is coming. Hope you all enjoy the day with people you care about. We're having a huge gathering. It might hamper my posting over the next 2-3 days. But I will certainly have things to talk about, with around 20+ people coming for dinner. Should be interesting...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment