The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, November 3

Not Yet...

So I was continuing in my desire to take away Monkey's paci today when I stumbled upon a small obstacle. I don't think she's done teething yet. Before her nap she was chewing on her thumb and pointer finger. I pulled it out of her mouth and the entire area was red. Then she cried for an hour after being put down and when I went in to her it was as though she had tried chewing on just about everything to try and soothe her need.

So I'm going to wait. But once those teeth finish coming in, the quest will be one once again. Can't having the girl chew her fingers off because I took away her pacifier, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment