The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Wednesday, November 10

Busy Days...

The last few days, I have been super productive. I say this because, well, I'm pretty proud of myself. We've been going couch hunting, I had a choir practice tonight, and Monday night was ultrasound, etc. So it's been busy. Today we ran by the library, went to a playgroup, went couch shopping, and I had my practice. Dinner was ready in the oven when we got home. (Love those oven timers.) It's hard to say how long I can keep this up, but I must say it feels great. Not only have I been on top of dinner the last 3 days, but it's given me time to do lots on my to-do list, which is fun. I've done small tasks, fun stuff, boring stuff, but lots of it. I'm currently working on a quilt topper that I started when Moose was just a baby. I'm pretty excited about it. He decided it could be for the baby. It's made of tons of different purple squares.

Anyhow, here's to busy days, and using the time wisely. Hope I can keep it up for a while longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment