The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, November 4

Just another day...

Today was a good day. We had preschool here at our place and it went great. (minus 2 bathroom incidents from separate kids) The kiddos napped great, and were overall sweeties. Monkey is definitely still teething, and chewing on her fingers throughout the day. I'm hoping once her top 2 canines come out a bit more, she'll be out of the woods. She is still so adorable when you ask her for eskimo kisses. She promptly puts her nose out and lets you rub it with yours. It's so sweet!

Tomorrow we'll likely head to a special lunch at McD's. He earns stickers when we do school at home and when he fills a page we go to McD's for lunch and play. It's like Disneyland to him. (Which he's never been to, but one day.) I actually look forward to not cooking. It takes him months to fill one up, especially now that he does preschool twice a week. So it's a real treat for us all. (And yes, ice cream is included.) :)

I'm feeling Baby 3 move more and more. Not regularly yet, but more frequently. I really do enjoy it. I look forward to the next few months as the baby will get just a bit bigger and everyone else will be able to feel its presence as well. I love sharing it. (With those who are invited, although I've never once had a stranger put their hands on my pregnant belly before.)

4 more days. He or she, he or she...

No comments:

Post a Comment