The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, June 10

Happy 100...

As a pre-emptive celebration (not really) to my 100th post, we attended a block party near a friend's house. They had a bounce house, face painting, cotton candy, sno-cones and popcorn. It was tons of fun (minus the 5 minutes of rain where we huddled under their canopies) and the kids got to eat a little bit of everything. Before lunch! What a super mom am I?!

100 posts later, I am still insanely in love with my kids. Even on the worst days I can always find one wonderful thing, even if that's only how sweet they look when they're sleeping. (They do look so darn cute when they're sleeping!) Here's to another hundred days of sharing the pains and mostly joys of parenting. I wouldn't change it. Not for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment