The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Thursday, June 24

Sunburns and tantrums...

So I'm still burnt. I was amazingly able to sleep quasi-comfortably, but it's been extremely warm today so I've been sweating and overall a bit overly warm. So that's no fun.

Moose has been throwing tantrums today. Ugh. I'm so sick of tantrums.

Me: Moose, go potty before naptime.
Moose: TANTRUM

Moose: Can I watch two movies?
Me: No, you just started that one. Enjoy it and stop asking for more.
Moose: TANTRUM

Me: Time to go home. We talked about this. (LIke a huge discussion before arriving.) It's late and we've been here a long time.
Moose: TANTRUM

Seriously. What is is? I've officially decided that this age is way worse than the two's. Those were a piece of cake. He was awesome. But this age? Bleh. Hate it.

And my back hurts.

*Sidenote: I love my kids insanely much. I was thinking as we were putting them to bed tonight how there are many people I know from high school who would probably cringe at what I do as a parent and think, "You want to do this?" But I do. Wouldn't change it for anything. I LOVE being a mother. That just doesn't make it easy, unfortunately. I know I am raising beautiful, intelligent and overall amazing kids. Today was just a blah kinda day.

Oh, and Monkey had a doctor's visit. 98% for height, 56% for weight. Atta girl! 22 pounds of awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. I think its great that you decided to become a mommy. I would love to be one someday, just not right now since I am focused on my career. I still haven't met the kids yet, and I would love to. Maybe next time you are in town we can catch up and take them to Disneyland, on me? Take care Jewels and thanks for keeping me updated in your life. <3 Claud

    ReplyDelete