The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Saturday, June 19

Moose Moments...

Moose had quite a few great moments today. He started out with some rough ones, violating parking lot protocol. But he miraculously made up for it with some really sweet moments.

During the naptime in which he wasn't sleeping, I was unloading the dishes. I was frazzled and slightly stressed about a soup I was making for a bridal shower (which happened to turn out great) and couldn't wait to relax. All I had left was the silverware, and Moose meandered in the kitchen, without a word, and started putting away the silverware. He did about 1/3 of it, then got distracted by some of the utensils he found in the drawer and decided he was going to set the table for dinner (at 3:00 in the afternoon). I said okay, but the table wasn't clear, so he cleared it off and proceeded to set the table. He gave himself a spoon, the hubs a fork and spoon, and Monkey a baby spork.

While I was at the bridal shower, the hubs had kiddo duty. Bless his heart, he fed them and walked them to a park. On the way there, they walked by some large and fragrant bushes. Moose stopped and said, "I smell something that big girls put on." The hubs was confused, then realized, "Perfume." Moose said, "Yeah." How cute. What a silly little guy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sweet...I hope Gabe's like that in a year or two...

    ReplyDelete