The Mommy Chronicles. A real life, every day, look into what it's like to be a mother. The good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly, and the stinky.

Tuesday, June 8

Mama the Grouch...

I'm channeling Oscar here, thanks to Moose playing on Sesamestreet.org frequently. For whatever reason, I was such a grouch this morning. The last two nights I've gotten to bed pretty late and I'm guessing it caught up with me.  I was snappy at everything. In my defense, Moose fell asleep really late for the second night in a row and woke up at 6 am yet again. So he was being slightly obnoxious. On top of that, Monkey was up about an hour early, and she also fell asleep late for the second night in a row.

My saving grace was Monkey taking a morning nap (thanks to her early wake up) so I made a deal with Moose. He elft me alone for a while, and I put on a pick-me-up-I'm-a-Mom-song and did busy work in the kitchen. It was just what the doctor ordered. I was able to make it through the rest of the day. Now, for an earlier bedtime tonight. For me and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment